Friday, April 06, 2007

Lil Mama Introduces The Extreme High School Hallway Makeover

YES. Finally, the DN-appoved Lil' Mama has released the video for "Lipgloss", the best bubblegum hip-hop song about cosmetics possibly ever written. It's fucking off the charts. AND THE VIDEO IS EVEN BETTER.



The last 4:18 minutes of your life were not a hallucination. You've just seen pure, unfiltered pop genius at work. Let's relive that first couple of seconds, shall we?

ACT I. SCENE I.

DAY. SEVENTEEN-YEAR-OLD LITTLE "LIL'" MAMA AND HER MOTHER AWAIT THE SCHOOL BELL IN THEIR CAR. CHILDREN PASS BY, GIVING THEM SIDEWAYS GLANCES, POSSIBLY "DISRESPECTING".


[LIL' MAMA shrugs shoudlers and shakes head]

MOTHER: Mama, what's wrong?

LIL' MAMA: I jus' wanna be a part of the cool crowd. I jus' feel like I don't have what it takes.

[MOTHER brandishes gold-plated locket, engraved with the letters "KLS"]

MOTHER: I have something here for you. This LIPGLOSS, it worked for me.

[CUE MUSIC]


We just cried a little. Utterly amazing. Someone get Jessica Bendinger on the phone. We can smell the popcorn.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home